Highlighted

Moving file to nook.

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded an epub file from the library, can read it on my computeer, but can not transfer it to my nook.   No problem the last time I did this.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Moving file to nook.

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded an epub file from the library, can read it on my computeer, but can not transfer it to my nook.   No problem the last time I did this.  Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You get which error message?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says the book has been returned, but if I check the library it does not say it has.  I tried a different book and had no problem.  Weird!  Thanks for the reply.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2017 0
Nanaky LATEST
LEGEND ,
Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can open the file in digital edition?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2017 0