• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple issues with ADE

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I borrowed a book from overdrive, then tried to sync it over to my ereader.  Upon clicking I keep on getting this error.

1.  "Your eReader is not authorized to open this book [and] is protected by Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM). Because you previously deauthorized your eReader, you need to re-import the book using Adobe Digital Editions (ADE)".

2.  I tried to deauthorize, authorize, re-import and re-copy the file to my ereader through ADE, the same problem.

3.  After trying more then 10 times, now i'm getting 3 copies of the book on my library even after i try to uninstall and install ADE.  I don't see this files on my mobile version of ADE.

What is the easiest way to resolve these authorization issues?  It's very frustrating as this application of your's is not so easy to use and when you hit these types of issues, you end up unable to proceed.

Can the Adobe engineers fine tune the authorization process?  It seems that there are some files which are left somewhere (cloud / local machine / eReader) which is causing these problems.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to use my MAC and authorised the mac machine.  Now i see 7 copies of the same epub which I have not at all read or synchronised to my ereader

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on, wake-up Adobe support guys.  After hitting this issue, now i'm totally unable to upload any epub and read it from my ereader.  I have done a factory reset to no avail. What piece of crap is this software and support are you guys referring to.  Totally not a friendly application. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue!

It finally worked when I downloaded French books.

It’s REALLY annoying to have many issues of the same book in my library!

Why?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines