Highlighted

my e-reader doesn't seem to work with Mojave

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I downloaded Mojave on my Macbook a couple of days ago, and since then I have issues with ADE. When I download a book I can read it with ADE on my computer, I can transfer it on my Kobo reader and everything seems fine, but when I want to open it on my Kobo, I get a message saying that the book is protected by DRM, that my Kobo is no more authorized (which is wrong, it is authorized) and that I should try again to download it with  ADE. I tried that several times. I canceled the authorization and authorized it again with my Adobe ID. I downloaded ADE latest version, but nothing works. Any idea?

Thanks,

Karine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

my e-reader doesn't seem to work with Mojave

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I downloaded Mojave on my Macbook a couple of days ago, and since then I have issues with ADE. When I download a book I can read it with ADE on my computer, I can transfer it on my Kobo reader and everything seems fine, but when I want to open it on my Kobo, I get a message saying that the book is protected by DRM, that my Kobo is no more authorized (which is wrong, it is authorized) and that I should try again to download it with  ADE. I tried that several times. I canceled the authorization and authorized it again with my Adobe ID. I downloaded ADE latest version, but nothing works. Any idea?

Thanks,

Karine

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 27, 2018 0

Have something to add?