My Kindle doesn't appear as a Device

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Kindle Paperwhite and I've downloaded Adobe Digital Editions onto my Mac to be able to read an eBook I borrowed from my library. I'm using the latest version 4.5.11 and have authorised my computer. When I connect my Kindle via USB and open Digital Editions my device does not appear. No combination of plugging/unplugging/restarting/opening/closing gets this to work. Very frustrating as this is the only way for me to read eBooks from my library!

Is there any official support for this app or a way to check version compatability?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get an answer, or find a solution here or elsewhere? I'm struggling with the same problem with both Kindle Reader and a Kindle Fire. There doesn't seem to be any support or useful troubleshooting information.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines