• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My one Adobe ID has different uuid's on different computers

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open all my books on one (my new) PC. Sharad Vatsa (ADOBE) said this shouldn't happen and asked for captures of authorization pages but I don't know how to send the privately... the form doesn't take attachments. What do I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2018 May 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't open many of my books that indicate the license was fulfilled )with the old version of my uuid--How do I get access to those books. I have two different uuids associated with a single Adobe ID

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

We have already checked the server activations at our end and we won’t be able to find any device activations with the UUID ‘69bf421BDB1A4B63BAA34FE2919E2B28’. There are 2 activations and they are only from UUID ‘B0C7EEEE888241DD878B9168EDF3D332’.

You may get in touch with your eBook vendor or library (from where you have purchased the eBooks) as we don’t have any details regarding your eBook vendor. You may ask them to get the books purchased with the UUID ‘69bf421BDB1A4B63BAA34FE2919E2B28’ to the new ID ‘B0C7EEEE888241DD878B9168EDF3D332’ and they will be able to provide you a new acsm file to download the eBook again and then you may try to open it in ADE.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2022 May 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same problem, has a solution been found?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I to have the same problem.
How can the solution be that I beg my ebook seller to resend ascm files???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines