• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need assistance accessing e-book

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need assistance accessing Adobe Digital Editions. Software was downloaded and installed. Adobe account was created. Unable to register using the adobe ID and password created, to access an e-book.

Please advice ASAP!!!

TOPICS
Activation , Download

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issues. We have it working on 5 of 6 computers. I upgraded mine to a new computer and now it won't authorize. I get the message "Incorrect login ID or password for the selected eBook vendor. Please try again." Chatted with tech support and they suggested resetting my password, but that would reset it for all of our users. In addition, no emails sent from tech support reach our inboxes. It would be great to see some help here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem. I did reset my password and I can login to Adobe just fine, but cannot log in on ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines