• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help for transfer of bookmarks

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to transfer my bookmarks that i have on my computer (adobe digital edition) to another computer.My books are not located in "my digital editions" they are in a different location .

I did locate the file "My Digital Editions" where the files are located ; in .annot but as soon as i put these files on another computer I do not have the annotations on my books (on my new computer ). I would like to know how to do this its for a reinstallation of Windows and i would like to find my bookmarks especially since I have a lot.

Thank you in advance .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Adobe for having made me lose hours and hours of work because obviously the transfer of .annot files to another PC does not even work with an adobe account linked and having the books on the PC. Fortunately I had the good idea to make the printing screen but its wasted time. I do not recommend everyone using this application of sh.. that is the Adobe digital edition if you do not want to waste your time during a next installation of your PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines