• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help with logging in

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I do not remember which email I used for my Digital Editions account and I need access to it TODAY! My textbook is on digital editions and I need to log in. Please let me know what you can do as soon as possible. I downloaded and purchased my e-book through Cognella but it comes up on Adobe Digital Editions. 

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Goddamn adobe digital editions.  I can't authorize my computer because I keep getting a message saying that I can't use my adobe credentials to authorize this computer because I used it to authorize "another computer" (likely, a previously owned model).  then i am prompted to "try again."  but there are no instructions for how I am to "try again"  I only have one adobe ID......  so how am i supposed to try again?  what is supposed to happen now?  ADE is a total piece of crap.  its in accessible, cumbersom, and impossible to use.  AND, a bunch of materials that I need are locked in its death grip.  so??????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines