Highlighted

Need to change email in ADE Library to an active account to transfer content from laptop to reader

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been going round and round on this, with no love. Need to change the email on my ADE digital library on my laptop to a current email, so I can transfer content to my eReader.  I am unable to deauthorize the account because I no longer have the password and Adobe can't reset the password in ADE. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need to change email in ADE Library to an active account to transfer content from laptop to reader

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been going round and round on this, with no love. Need to change the email on my ADE digital library on my laptop to a current email, so I can transfer content to my eReader.  I am unable to deauthorize the account because I no longer have the password and Adobe can't reset the password in ADE. Any suggestions?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 06, 2020 1

Have something to add?