Highlighted

Need to download adobe digital editions version 3.0 and I can't seem to

New Here ,
May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a nook simple touch w/glow light.  when I download the new adobe digital editions 4.5, it doesn't work.  So I am searching for a download of adobe digital editions 3.0 and I can't seem to find the right thing on the computer.  Sometimes it sends me to Acrobat Reader - is this the same thing?  Will it work for ebooks?  Or I find a site to download and they are selling it or trying to put other things into my computer.  Been trying to deal with this problem for 3 days now (1st problem was I had no idea version 4.5 and the nook touch weren't compatible) - why is the download for the 4.5 so easy yet the 3.0 so difficult to find? thanks Debra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need to download adobe digital editions version 3.0 and I can't seem to

New Here ,
May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a nook simple touch w/glow light.  when I download the new adobe digital editions 4.5, it doesn't work.  So I am searching for a download of adobe digital editions 3.0 and I can't seem to find the right thing on the computer.  Sometimes it sends me to Acrobat Reader - is this the same thing?  Will it work for ebooks?  Or I find a site to download and they are selling it or trying to put other things into my computer.  Been trying to deal with this problem for 3 days now (1st problem was I had no idea version 4.5 and the nook touch weren't compatible) - why is the download for the 4.5 so easy yet the 3.0 so difficult to find? thanks Debra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 31, 2018 0

Have something to add?