Highlighted

NetGalley download don't have double-page view

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded some comics from Netgalley. Unfortunately, the double-page view option is greyed out on ADE and this makes it difficult to read some sections. Can anyone advise how to enable double-page views? I have macOS 10.15.5 and digital editions 4.5. 

Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 20.56.30.png

Would it also be possible to include a double-page view option on the iPad version or ADE? The screen is large enough to accommodate this.

TOPICS
ACSM files, DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

NetGalley download don't have double-page view

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded some comics from Netgalley. Unfortunately, the double-page view option is greyed out on ADE and this makes it difficult to read some sections. Can anyone advise how to enable double-page views? I have macOS 10.15.5 and digital editions 4.5. 

Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 20.56.30.png

Would it also be possible to include a double-page view option on the iPad version or ADE? The screen is large enough to accommodate this.

TOPICS
ACSM files, DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess no one can help. Very frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 30, 2020 0
AJIT_M LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have sent you a private message. Kindly check your inbox and let us know when can we connect to look into the issue further.

Regards,

Ajit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 14, 2020 0