• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NetGalley download don't have double-page view

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded some comics from Netgalley. Unfortunately, the double-page view option is greyed out on ADE and this makes it difficult to read some sections. Can anyone advise how to enable double-page views? I have macOS 10.15.5 and digital editions 4.5. 

Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 20.56.30.png

Would it also be possible to include a double-page view option on the iPad version or ADE? The screen is large enough to accommodate this.

TOPICS
ACSM files , DRM

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess no one can help. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have sent you a private message. Kindly check your inbox and let us know when can we connect to look into the issue further.

Regards,

Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there ever been a fix or workaround for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I downloaded some comics from Netgalley. Unfortunately, the double-page view option is greyed out on ADE and this makes it difficult to read some sections. Can anyone advise how to enable double-page views? I have macOS 10.15.5 and digital editions 4.5. 

Screenshot 2020-07-26 at 20.56.30.png

Would it also be possible to include a double-page view option on the iPad version or ADE? The screen is large enough to accommodate this.

By @FahedER

Hi, does this feature work on other devices?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines