Highlighted

New Computer Access to Library of Documents Purchased

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a new computer. I downloaded Digital Editions and I can not access my purchased books

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Computer Access to Library of Documents Purchased

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a new computer. I downloaded Digital Editions and I can not access my purchased books

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 15, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you authorize Digital Edition with the same Adobe ID as the old device?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then cantact the reseller of the eBooks to check which adobe id are linked in the eBooks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I AM the seller! I KNOW which adobe ID is linked to the eBook. I AM using the correct Adobe ID. It still isn't working. Now what do I do? Does Adobe have any advice that's actually useful?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2018 0