Highlighted

No Email from my local library

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I was downloading my books from my local library on my Asus PC I was not having any problems.

But now I'am using a MacBook Air (Apple).  And I have two problems.

FIRST PROBLEM: When the book is under reservation I'am not getting an Email advising me that my book is available and ready for download.  I have contacted my local library and according to them everything is OK. I'am using a KOBO.  My wife has an old Sony Reader and she is getting her Email from the local library on the Asus PC without problems.

SECOND PROBLEM:  In my KOBO library on the  MacBook Air.  I have Ghost Images (like a cloud) of old books that I have read.  I'am been told that this is created Adobe.  And even if I delete them they are still getting back when I'am re-opening my Adobe digital edition.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Email from my local library

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I was downloading my books from my local library on my Asus PC I was not having any problems.

But now I'am using a MacBook Air (Apple).  And I have two problems.

FIRST PROBLEM: When the book is under reservation I'am not getting an Email advising me that my book is available and ready for download.  I have contacted my local library and according to them everything is OK. I'am using a KOBO.  My wife has an old Sony Reader and she is getting her Email from the local library on the Asus PC without problems.

SECOND PROBLEM:  In my KOBO library on the  MacBook Air.  I have Ghost Images (like a cloud) of old books that I have read.  I'am been told that this is created Adobe.  And even if I delete them they are still getting back when I'am re-opening my Adobe digital edition.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 27, 2017 0

Have something to add?