Highlighted

No longer able to download books

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been borowing ebooks through my local library for years, in the last month or so, ADE is not sending the books to my e reader. I have uninstalled ADE and re-installed it thinking that that may fix the problem, no such luck. I don't even know how to open ADE after it has been installed on my computer. I have spent hours and hours trying to fix whatever, but not being very computer savee, I am now completely at my wits end..... HELP anone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No longer able to download books

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been borowing ebooks through my local library for years, in the last month or so, ADE is not sending the books to my e reader. I have uninstalled ADE and re-installed it thinking that that may fix the problem, no such luck. I don't even know how to open ADE after it has been installed on my computer. I have spent hours and hours trying to fix whatever, but not being very computer savee, I am now completely at my wits end..... HELP anone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 10, 2020 0

Have something to add?