• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer able to download library books using ADE

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help!  I am getting the following error msg and cannot figure out why.  I have been downloading books from the library for years using ADE and it is suddenly popping up the following error msg:

Unable to download error getting license; license server communication problem E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_TOO_SHORT

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue,  at first I was getting the ADEPT TOO SHORT error, so I removed bits and pieces of Adobe from the Regedit, per other threads (which didn't work) and then ended up completely removing ALL adobe products from my computer and reinstalling (which again, didn't work).  Now that everything is installed, I am getting an E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER error.  From what I understand from reading other threads, Adobe hasn't been of any help, so hopefully other library readers out there, have a workaround.  I use Overdrive and have tried ADE with no authorization and with my 1 and only overdrive authorization.  Both didn't work.  I'm thinking, this might have something to do with the last Windows 10 update, only because this just started happening recently and I can't think of any other changes that might've been made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines