No turning pages

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe digital editions 4.5.11. No matter what I do it does not turn pages!!!
TOPICS
Install ADE

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue - no other suggestions have seemed to work. The only thing I've found that works is when you change pages, to change the zoom in the top-right (e.g., switch from 'fit to page' to 'fit width') and the display changes (and then just change back to whichever zoom you prefer). It's worked for me for a few pages, but haven't used consistently yet. 

As far as I'm concerned this product is trash - to have to do this for every page is incredibly inconvenient and will take so much time and effort. But so far is working out of pure necessity. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you received any resolution ofr this. I have a 4.5.11 installed on one device and it works fine (Windows Surface 3) and installed it on a new Windows pc and it dows not work. Help

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines