Highlighted

Nook download

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Imhaving problem downloading books to my nook. When I download the book it appears to be working however when i try to pull book up on my nook it says that the book has been returned even though i havent read. When I try to redownload it says that the book is already downloaded and gives me option to replace or duplicate.  I have tried both andit looks as though it is doing partial download but when i try to pull up on nook it tells me book returned.  The system worked much bwetter when the books were downloaded to overdrive.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Nook download

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Imhaving problem downloading books to my nook. When I download the book it appears to be working however when i try to pull book up on my nook it says that the book has been returned even though i havent read. When I try to redownload it says that the book is already downloaded and gives me option to replace or duplicate.  I have tried both andit looks as though it is doing partial download but when i try to pull up on nook it tells me book returned.  The system worked much bwetter when the books were downloaded to overdrive.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2018 0

Have something to add?