• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nook eReader not being recognised using ADE v4.5

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been operating a laptop using Windows 10 in conjunction with my Nook GlowLight successfully for over a year.  Recently I have found that I can’t download ebooks via Adobe Digital Edition 4.5 as now the Nook is not being recognised.  Other devices I plug in via USB work just fine but the Nook does not. I should mention the problem surfaced when ADE was updated from version 3.0 I wonder whether this is a known problem and whether there is a fix available

It may be worthy of note that connecting the Nook to the PC the light indicating that they are charging, however, there is no drive registered on the file explorer. There is nothing that I can find anywhere that indicates that the PC detects a thing. There are no error messages or notifications. This is true for all the USB ports.

I am extremely grateful for you taking the time to help me in this very frustrating problem

Regards

Tony W

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?