• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nook Glowlight - I cannot log in to ADE using my username email and password

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I successfully loaded an ebook onto my Nook Glowlight through my computer from our public library last month.  After finishing the book, I downloaded another ebook from the same library and using the same computer.  The ebook shows up in the Nook library but only as a book box with the title but nothing else.  I tap the book and I get a box that says "Please enter an Adobe ID (email address) and password."  I entery my Adobe ID email and password.  Nothing happens, except the same box showing that has the same message: "Please enter an Adobe ID (email address) and password."  The Nook is connected to the internet.  The library book is loaded into Overdrive and Adobe Digital Editions on my computer and when I click on the Nook icon in ADE the book is there.  I do not know why I can't log in to ADE on my Nook but everything I am entering is the correct username email and password.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same exact problem! I'm hoping someone answers your question. I'm about to return my nook

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines