Highlighted

Nook Glowlight Not Recognizing Adobe Log In (Overdrive)

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been able to get my library books (borrowed via my Overdrive account) onto my Nook Glowlight.  However, when I go to open then on my Nook it asks me for an adobe id and password (even though going through settings shows that it's already been authorized).  When I put in the correct information (I checked multiple times) it just goes back to the screen asking me to enter log in and password.  Help!

TOPICS
Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Nook Glowlight Not Recognizing Adobe Log In (Overdrive)

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been able to get my library books (borrowed via my Overdrive account) onto my Nook Glowlight.  However, when I go to open then on my Nook it asks me for an adobe id and password (even though going through settings shows that it's already been authorized).  When I put in the correct information (I checked multiple times) it just goes back to the screen asking me to enter log in and password.  Help!

TOPICS
Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2020 0

Have something to add?