• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

nook glowlight won't open library rentals

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2016 Apr 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I rent an ebook from my library I can't open it on my nook. It says "This book is not on record, Loan has been returned. " I just checked this book out and uploaded it in epub format! Last time it was the adobe registration giving me problems; is it the same thing this time? I called barnes and noble, they suggested wiping the nook.

I also tried removing the book on my nook and Adobe Digital Editions and uploading it again but that didn't work either. By this point I am considering replacing the nook but I can't tell if that would help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2016 Apr 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you transfer your eBook to your Reader over Digital Edition. You should first check if you has Authorize Digital Editon with the same Adobe ID and if you can open the eBook in Digital Edition. If this work, the problem are on the reader or in the way to the Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried opening the book in adobe digital editions and it said there were problems with the epub. I last reauthorized the program with the same adobe id as this one month ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which error mesage get you in Digital Edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same trouble as original poster.  I am able to open the books in Adobe Digital Editions, from my computer bookshelf or the nook bookshelf, but I cannot open any of the books from my nook and I get the same error message indicated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines