Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nook won't recognize Adobe ID

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I have a Nook Glowlight and I was downloading books from my library for a while before I tried to borrow and download a book onto my nook when I was suddenly no longer able to. When I try to login into Adobe on my Nook now it keeps saying that I have the wrong ID + password, which is not true. I have changed my password a few times but I still keep getting the same response. Before I realized that there was even an issue with my account I was trying to download books onto my Nook which the books never showed up even though when I would try to download it again, my ADE app would say that the book is already on there. 

Is there anything I'm doing wrong? I have no issues on the digital editions app on my computer and getting books downloaded there, the issue is solely on my Nook.  

TOPICS
ADE authorization , Download , Nook

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a nook glowlight that won't download from the Library.  I never had any problem before but now my glowlight isn't even recognized in my digital editions.  I keep getting ERROR DIALOG  USER NOT ACTIVATED.  But the Adobe is activated.  It wont convert the acms files to epub files so are unable to download the book.  Can someone out there help me I love my library books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having a similar issue where my Adobe ID is not recognized by Digital Editions and I can't view any of my books on my Nook Glowlight.

I recently updated to the latest Nook software due to the TLS security patch and connected the nook to my computer to add a book. It must've synch with adobe and erased my authorization, but I can't reauthorize again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines