Highlighted

Norton extortion

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent four hours of my life and 80$ on Malware Bytes trying to download Digital Editions so I can access a manual I need for work. Everytime I try to download it, I get a popup from NOrton that tries to extort money after a free 30 day trial and it leave me no option but to accept. Totally pissed off. The only solution I can find is complicated ie rewriting code which is beyond me. Any way to actually talk to a person from Adobe or am I destined to gurge through an infinite of "Get Help", "Cant' get help?" Contact Get Help. Ahhhhh!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Norton extortion

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent four hours of my life and 80$ on Malware Bytes trying to download Digital Editions so I can access a manual I need for work. Everytime I try to download it, I get a popup from NOrton that tries to extort money after a free 30 day trial and it leave me no option but to accept. Totally pissed off. The only solution I can find is complicated ie rewriting code which is beyond me. Any way to actually talk to a person from Adobe or am I destined to gurge through an infinite of "Get Help", "Cant' get help?" Contact Get Help. Ahhhhh!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 17, 2018 0

Have something to add?