Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NOT ABLE TO READ TWO E-BOOKS THROUGH ADE

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir or Madam

I' have a problem regarding the e-books which I have purchased from Kobo : The Littorio Class: Italy's Last and Largest Battleships 1937-1948 by Erminio Bagnasco  , Augusto de Toro and U-Boat Attack Logs: A Complete Record of Warship Sinkings from Original Sources, 1939-1945  by Daniel MorganBruce Taylor.The books appear to load but after the competion of the loading bar, appears always a frame ‘’ The element Adobe Digital Edition 3.0  it stopped working’’ and you can move past the first pages. I have done everything , authorize, de-authorize, used different editions of ADE but there is no solution.I have contacted Kobo in the past and once they have reset the codes of one of the two booka but the problem continued . So I’d like to have to know if there is  a solution from your part regarding my problems.

Yours Faithfully

Spanos Christos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Editions is not Acrobat and as such, posting in the Acrobat General Troubleshooting forum is unlikely to get you any reasonable response.

We have moved your posting to the Adobe Digital Editions forum.

- Dov

PS:     The current version of Adobe Digital Editions is 4.5.10. Try downloading the newest version and see if that resolves your problem.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have used the newest edition of ADE also, but there is no solution to my problem.

Regards

Christos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines