Highlighted

Not Responding When Downloading eBook

New Here ,
May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My local library allows you to download books into ADE. When I select "download epub book" it opens ADE and the popup window shows that it has loaded completely but then stalls and ADE stops responding and the popup window stays up. I have tried redownloading the app, reauthorizing and even the registry editor trick but the app continues to stop responding the minute I try to download a book.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not Responding When Downloading eBook

New Here ,
May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My local library allows you to download books into ADE. When I select "download epub book" it opens ADE and the popup window shows that it has loaded completely but then stalls and ADE stops responding and the popup window stays up. I have tried redownloading the app, reauthorizing and even the registry editor trick but the app continues to stop responding the minute I try to download a book.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 09, 2019 0

Have something to add?