• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not syncing between android app and laptop

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have issue using the digital editions app. I used digital editions without problem on laptop, I am able to open the borrowed ebooks from local library and read them. 

However, I downloaded the android app on my phone 4 days ago (15 Oct 2019) and was unable to open any .acsm ebook. I download an ebook (.acsm) on phone and chose to open with digital editions app but nothing happens. No ebook is loaded/opened. After authorising my adobe ID to app, the ebooks on my laptop did not appear on my android app too. 

I have tried to deauthorise and authorise my adobe ID again. I have also tried uninstall and installing the app again. I have also switched off and restart my phone several times. There is still no synching between both devices even though they are linked to my adobe ID. 

Kindly advise solution. Thank you. 
TOPICS
ACSM files , ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried this as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same thing on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ - no books are syncing regardless of my attempts to uninstall, deregister/deauthorise, toggle between sync or not.  I have however discovered that 2-factor authentication must be disabled to use ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I have the same issue too. Frustrating. Especially because Adobe won't even address the issue on their chat support service. Just sends you over here... Where there are no answers apparently.

Does anybody have a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear you have the same problem. I did not find any solution too and adobe did not offer any answers. I am currently using overdrive instead and have no problem with that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Try getting into your account, and turning off 2 part authentication. It
has helped for some.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines