Opening purchased documents

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2019 Mar 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue seems rather complicated and probably relates to document permissions.

I have uploaded all my documents including my purchased Ebooks onto Document Cloud as I prefer the feature of document portability rather than carrying always with me the same device with the documents and My Editions software installed.

I can access my personal documents from any computer, but I cannot however access my purchased books online just by using Adobe Document Cloud, as the Adobe software asks for a password. I have registered and opened an account with Adobe My Editions exactly for this reason, i.e. to be able to access my documents with my password wherever I am. However, this system does not seem to work even after I using my Adobe My Editions login details.

It seems a very complicated technical issue to me and probably involves the publishers permissions too.

I do not expect anyone to have encountered anything similar. Please check the attached screenshot: I have a password for the documents shown but it does not seem to work within the Document Cloud of Adobe.

THANKS!

Adobe Screenshot My Ebooks 2019.jpg

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?