• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Original document missing.

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a purchase that shows up on my iPad but no longer is accessible on my Mac.  I've downloaded the latest version of Digital Editions but that didn't fix it.  The error message says "The original document file is missing.Users/kurtulmer/Documents/Digital Editions/Lutheran Catechesis Catechist Edition.epub".  Has anyone run into this problem before and been able to fix it?  I was looking at the document on my Mac just a few months ago but I'm not sure what has happened between now and then.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Digital Edition are open only eBook Files of your System. If the File no longer on your System (remove or so one) its can not open. Go to The website how has order the eBook and download the file again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

El otro día realicé una compra en la "Casa del libro" de tres libros en formato epub. Sigo todas las indicaciones para descargar el Adobe digital editions pero cuando lo paso a mi ebook no me lo reconoce. He probado borrando el archivo y descargarlo otra vez pero me sigue apareciendo el mismo error. Tengo otros ebook en formato epub y me funcionan bien... como lo hago para poder leer los libros que me he comprado?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines