Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Outage with Digital Editions

Advocate ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AdobeCare tweeted.

"Hi, we are currently having an outage with our Digital Editions. Our team is working on this and we will give yo an update when this is resolved. We are sorry for any inconvenience."

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok this explains it as I was having trouble all day

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed and reinstalled everything and deleted file i should not delete, It is a mess. why publishing brands only have this option ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AdobeCare twitted.

"The old ADE version 4.5.7.179634 will be available in the install pages. For ADE Win & Mac users they will need to uninstall and reinstall their clients, and this will resolve the issue for them. For ADE IOS & Android, the team is working on releasing a new version."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When shall we receive this new version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADE version 4.5.7.179634 is placed on download page already.

https://www.adobe.com/solutions/ebook/digital-editions/download.html

The troubled Desktop ADE is version 4.5.7.181275.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still not working on any of my devices!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to remove and reinstall on ios and the app is completely gone from the App Store?? Is it going to be reinstated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly it's not available anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADE version 4.5.7.179634 for macOS and Win are available.

New ADE for iOS and Android aren't available yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the reason I asked when shall we expect to receive this new version.

I ignored the first part of your comment because It doesn't apply to me.  I am using smart devices not a computer.. you automatically assumed I was using a computer.. so in other words it's still not available for Samsung or apple devices? Am I correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us when we can expect the fix on the iOS and Android ADE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New ADEs for iOS and Android are available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why am I getting problems to downlaod the same items with 2 different adobe IDs getting through with my hotmail account and the with google account it's giving an error message

Ps I am using 2 devices with 2 different ID both are ios devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can see, there is troubled version available for download, no old one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the new version and I still cant authorise using either my adobe ID or my Booktopia ID. It just sits with the authorise circle going around and around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AdobeCare twitted.

"We have released the new version of ADE for both Win & Mac and its available now on production. We will be submitting the ADE App for Android & iOS today EOD."

Desktop ADE version 4.5.7.182628 is placed on download page.

ADEs for iOS and Android are available via app stores.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have gone to the download page and version 4.5.6 is the only one available on the Australian download page. I have also gone to the Appstore (as I run ADE on Macintosh and iOS) and there are no updates on either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this why a book that should download to my Adobe Digital Editions program, is not downloading?

Today is Wednesday, March 21st, 2018.

Are there still issues today with Adobe Digital Editions dating from March 19th message? 

If the issue has been resolved, who with your Customer Service team can help with why books will not download as they usually do from my college's online library database.

Please respond, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will this be resolved as I have assignments to do for University and I can't read my text books.

When I download the acsm file from Booktopia onto my iMac it doesn't launch and shows no books in my library.

Also when I try to use the iOS version it will not authorise with either Adobe or Booktopia.

I am in Australia and whenever I try to download the newer version mentioned in this forum it resets me to the Australian downloads which don't have the new version.

When will this be resolved as it is costing me time and money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try it once more and see what happens..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's an absolute disgrace! We've been waiting on an update for 5 months now, that will fix all of the problems everybody is currently having with the last few patch updates, without it we cannot pass on our final epub to our client and we cannot get paid!!!

Adobe, this is simply not good enough and its making us look like amateurs (worried our client may walk). Sort it out ASAP!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines