Highlighted

Paragraph Styles list doesn't update

New Here ,
May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After loading a paragraph style from another InDesign document, the paragraph styles dialog box list doesn't update to show the newly loaded paragraph style.  However, the style is listed in the toolbar drop-down paragraph list. I closed the paragraph styles box and reopened multiple times after the load paragraph sequence with no change to the listed styles.  I have performed this repeatedly on different documents just to check and the results are the same. I'm using ID version 2017. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Paragraph Styles list doesn't update

New Here ,
May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After loading a paragraph style from another InDesign document, the paragraph styles dialog box list doesn't update to show the newly loaded paragraph style.  However, the style is listed in the toolbar drop-down paragraph list. I closed the paragraph styles box and reopened multiple times after the load paragraph sequence with no change to the listed styles.  I have performed this repeatedly on different documents just to check and the results are the same. I'm using ID version 2017. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 02, 2018 0

Have something to add?