Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF magazine with pageflip effect

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2011 Mar 30, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I'm looking for an extension/softwre to display PDF magazine with pageflip efffect. It is not a problem to create flipping magazine with images. What about PDF?

I don't see ane extension/software worth of respect... Could you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2011

I   believe that “aXmag” computer software can attain your specifications plus   they possess a 100 % free on the internet converter http://www.axmag.com. You   can upload your document and see the web page flip effect by method of a URL   web page link of flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I   believe that “aXmag” computer software can attain your specifications plus   they possess a 100 % free on the internet converter http://www.axmag.com. You   can upload your document and see the web page flip effect by method of a URL   web page link of flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2011 Apr 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lillian.peralta wrote:

Such an amazing link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The flipbook is primitive form of animation, like motion pictures. The pdf format is a file format not deisgned to dynamic displaying. It is not a real book you can make use of external force to turn pages of it. Thus what you can do is to swift between different formats for different purposes.

Thus you need to convert PDF to flash (SWF) to get the automatic page turning effect. I have ever has this confusion, but the eclectornic world is just like codes' world , at least i think so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2011 Apr 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've also been looking for a solution to this. The aXMag product seems very cost effective vs. other software like InHousePublishing or 3DMagazine. Has anyone worked with those programs? What about creating publication directly in InDesign and exporting as PDF with page turning effect (last option in dialog box in CS5)? Does anyone know if this option produces zoomable pages and vector text? Currently we pay $1000 an issue for an outside source to convert an 80 page document into an eFlip book version and want to do this in house more cost effectively.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for asking this question...Now-a-days many publishing companies are emerging that can easily provide you the software. You can contact them and ask about the same. You can also search online about the different page flip softwares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this is an old post but I was looking for the same and I saw aXmag is not free and it uses flash for the viewer so it won't work on most browsers. But I finally found out Heyzine, it's a free service to display a PDF magazine with page flip effect and it also allows downloading or embedding in websites the resulting flipbook.

Hope it helps others looking for the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines