• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Permanently blocked from authorizing Digital Editions on iPad

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to create an authorization ID for a Digital Editions installation on my iPad for my daughter - the books are hers, and I thought it was a good idea for her to manage her own reading account. However, it turns out she's too young for her own account.

This would be fine if I could then change the authorization to be for me instead, but the app totally refuses to ever allow me to re-authorize the account. I've uninstalled and re-installed it several times, restarted the iPad etc etc. Done everything I can to wipe the failed attempt, but trying to authorize some other way simply leads me to an 'Access Denied' page on Adobe's website.

There should be some way to reset the app authorization - it's absolutely unacceptable that my daughter is locked out of her DRM books by this awful application.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2018 Jul 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For a adobe id you need a age of 14. Try to login with a other internet browser and its should ask again for the date. (Has work by other persons in this forum). Good Luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines