• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please be Windows 10 Touch Screen Friendly. Now when I touch the eBook. It pop up On Screen Keyboard

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be Windows 10 Touch Screen Friendly.

1. Now when I touch the eBook. It pop up On Screen Keyboard. Wrong. 

Now you do not support any Gestures. I cannot 1 finger scroll down. I cannot 2 finger zoom in & out. 

Please add this ASAP. Windows Computers had Touch Screen since 2000.

2. Please add Read out Function on Mac and PC. Now I select on Mac. It cannot read out. 

All eBooks are so expensive. You cannot Read them Out. It is a waste of Money. The eBook are so good. Your Adobe Digital Edition is the Bottleneck limit all the Good Experiences. 

3. Please sync faster. When I have Adobe Digital Edition eBooks Storage set to be on OneDrive Document. OneDrive syncs very fast. I click Adobe Digital Edition on another PC. It cannot Open. I need to restart. Maybe can open 1. I must also check, if your Adobe Digital Edition will auto generate a Duplicates. I had to remove the Duplicate.  I need to repeat for every single Book. So stupid. Please fix it now ASAP. 

Thank you very much

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?