Highlighted

Please help! I can't seem to get all the features working, such as highlight, how do I enable ADE to work completely?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having huge issues getting my Adobe Digital Edition to have all it's features enabled, such as highlight. It seems many features are grey, and not available. My school won't help me, I'm at a loss, as it's very difficult to read and learn. I hope that a professional can help?

Thanks,

Jessica

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Please help! I can't seem to get all the features working, such as highlight, how do I enable ADE to work completely?

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having huge issues getting my Adobe Digital Edition to have all it's features enabled, such as highlight. It seems many features are grey, and not available. My school won't help me, I'm at a loss, as it's very difficult to read and learn. I hope that a professional can help?

Thanks,

Jessica

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 17, 2018 0

Have something to add?