• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please help, my career depends on this post.

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2018 Aug 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted at least 7 different people from Adobe support who have not given me a single solid answer, or even a why or who to contact.

I made the mistake of authorizing the ADE on a school computer. This computer uses virtual machines.

I am trying to lift this authorization as I log back into the same computer station I was in. I cannot, it says invalid credentials.

I changed my password, used the new password. Same thing.

4 of those 7 people told me to come here, so here I am.

How do authorize my personal computer, because now it just gives me an error that there are too many people trying to activate the same thing. I understand that because I already authorized a different computer. I tried logging back into the computer where I first authorized, but there's a software on there that deletes everything you do every time you log out - so that's out of the options.

I need this resolved, please anyone. Our instructor sprung this on us on Tuesday. I need this eBook to finish my course, everything is due tonight 11:59pm. I visited the learning tutors - no help, I contacted the IT department - no help, I contacted the IT student help desk - no help, I contacted my instructor - even she had no idea what was going on! She redirected me to IT who I already visited! I have been here since 8 in the morning, and the college closes at 7pm. I am crying in front of my peers, this is absolutely madness.

I am distressed. I am finishing up my study and now I am just prepared to literally fail my required course for a 3 year program and everything I have worked hard for is going down the drain because this software. I paid 70 dollars for this at my college store, and I can't even download the book!! Please anyone, this is a cry for help. Please help me. Give me anything, a name or a phone number. Please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?