Highlighted

PocketBook InkPad 3 Pro

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to get some help.

I have the above mentioned EReader 7,8 in and unfortunately I cannot download library books from Overdrive. I have an Adobe account and Id and it is stored on my EReader.

To be precise when I connect the Reader to the PC I can download a book from Overdrive on the Reader but I cannot open it. The Reader says that I have to create an Adobe ID. But I do have that. Can anyone help me? Thanks, Karin

TOPICS
Bug, Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PocketBook InkPad 3 Pro

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to get some help.

I have the above mentioned EReader 7,8 in and unfortunately I cannot download library books from Overdrive. I have an Adobe account and Id and it is stored on my EReader.

To be precise when I connect the Reader to the PC I can download a book from Overdrive on the Reader but I cannot open it. The Reader says that I have to create an Adobe ID. But I do have that. Can anyone help me? Thanks, Karin

TOPICS
Bug, Enhancement

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved your post over to a better forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi goeppeka! 

NIce to meet you. My name is Richard, Community manager for Pocketbook Spain. As per your query, please find the response below. 

1. Go to Settings - Accounts and synchronisation - Adobe DRM - Add Adobe account - enter your login and password, even you are already authorized. 
2. Format the internal memory of the device (Settings - Maintenance - Formatting internal memory). 
Attention: save all your user data to PC before, otherwise all data will be deleted. 
Activate the device with your Adobe ID anew. 
Make sure your e-reader and PC are authorized with the same Adobe ID. 
If the problem still persists, please specify the format of the file you are unable to open on your device.

In any case and so that we can speed the replies to these type of questions, we suggest you follow any of our Facebook fan pages https://www.facebook.com/pocketbookes/
Thank you in advance and hope to hear from you very soon! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2020 0