Highlighted

Possibilities of authorizing Kobo Glo HD for ADE via WIFI

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would need to authorized the Kobo Glo HD device for ADE through WIFI (since it is not recognized via USB). Is there any possibility to implement this authorization?

My Kobo Glo HD isn´t recognized through USB by any PC anymore (after two years and a half of being bought). I did not authorize it previously for ADE (I did not know it was necessary). By now, I found a way to sideload non-Kobo books to it via WIFI, but I miss the possibility of reading books from public libraries.

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Possibilities of authorizing Kobo Glo HD for ADE via WIFI

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would need to authorized the Kobo Glo HD device for ADE through WIFI (since it is not recognized via USB). Is there any possibility to implement this authorization?

My Kobo Glo HD isn´t recognized through USB by any PC anymore (after two years and a half of being bought). I did not authorize it previously for ADE (I did not know it was necessary). By now, I found a way to sideload non-Kobo books to it via WIFI, but I miss the possibility of reading books from public libraries.

TOPICS
ADE authorization

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 21, 2019 0

Have something to add?