• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème d'autorisation de l'ordinateur

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

À l'étape  Autorisation de l'ordinateur, je reçois le message d'erreur suivant: Erreur au niveau du serveur d'activation E_AUTH_NOT_READY. Il me donne la possibilité de Réessayer, mais j'obtiens toujours le même message.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Macintosh:

1. quit Adobe Digital Editions.
  2. Navigate to /Users//Library/Application Support/Adobe/Digital Editions and drag the activation.dat file to the trash.
    If you are using 10.7, see Access hidden library files | Mac OS 10.7 and later.
  3. Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Windows:

1. Close all applications.
  2. Choose Start > Run.
  3. In the Open text box, type regedit and then press Enter. The Registry Editor opens.
  4. In the left pane of the Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Adobe\Adept
  5. Select the Adept key.
  6. Choose File > Export.
  7. In the Export Registry File dialog box, select Selected Branch under Export Range. Enter a name and location for the backup registry key, and then click Save.
  8. Right-click the Adept key and choose Delete.
  9. In the Confirm Key Delete dialog, click OK.
  10. Close the Registry Editor.
  11. Open Adobe Digital Editions and reauthorize.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It doesn't work. I've got the same error message "Erreur au niveau du serveur d'activation" each time I try to get my computer authorized.

It's getting on my nerves and I find no solution on the web or even on this support service whereas I guess a lot of people encounter the same problems. I can'read the books I have bought.

Please tell me what to do with this ADE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This  seems to be very common, and a problem that has shown up rather suddenly.  Adobe only gives us stock answers which aren't working.  Complain to whomever sold you your books: maybe that will get some action to correct this glitch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has you check if your Firewall anyhing blocked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines