Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem authorizing the laptop

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I'm trying to open a *.acsm file (resulting from the pruchase of an ebook) in the ADE. Unfortunately, I am unable to authorize my laptop when importing this file. I've tried with my AdobeID with the initial passord and then with a modifed one. But, I've got the message "ID or password not correct for this supplier. Try again".

Can somebody help me?

Thanks by advance

Vincent

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too am experiencing the same issue since yesterday. I changed my password to one with just Letters & Numbers and disabled two-factor authentication in my account and it worked. I was able to access the purchased .ascm file on a desktop.

Now while I am trying to access this on my Laptop after de-authorizing the desktop, I am getting an error stating that "You can only authorize this computer with an Adobe ID that hasn't been previously used to authorize any another computer or mobile devices. Please try again.".

Unfortunately there's no help available on the same on the support portal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines