Highlighted

Problem downloading from Google Play Books to ADE. E_adept_document_type_unknown

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought an ebook from Google yesterday. I have downloaded it to my laptop and tried to transfer it to the ADE Library and I am getting the following error:

E_adept_document_type_unknown

I contacted Google and they have stated that there is no problem with the ebook and that the issue is with ADE.

Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem downloading from Google Play Books to ADE. E_adept_document_type_unknown

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought an ebook from Google yesterday. I have downloaded it to my laptop and tried to transfer it to the ADE Library and I am getting the following error:

E_adept_document_type_unknown

I contacted Google and they have stated that there is no problem with the ebook and that the issue is with ADE.

Can anyone help me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 24, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which os you are used?
How you download the eBook to ADE?

Which format has your eBook of Google Play?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm using Chrome OS. Book downloaded to laptop as EPUB then open ADE to transfer across.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 25, 2017 0