Highlighted

Problem installing ADE 4.5 on win10

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to install Adobe Digital Edition the installer stops in the extraction phase and just stops.

ade_4.5 install error.JPG

On the file SymCCIS.dll it just stops and you cant do anything but close down the installer from Task Manager.

If I extract the file manually using 7Zip the file extracts without any problems.ade_4.5 install error 2.JPG

I've tried to disable my antivirus, McAfee, no change.
I've tried the solutions found here IT Pro Tips for Adobe Digital Editions 4 | ITNinja nothing.

Do you guys have any other suggestions?

Does Adobe supply any offline versions of ADE installer without Symantec bundle?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem installing ADE 4.5 on win10

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to install Adobe Digital Edition the installer stops in the extraction phase and just stops.

ade_4.5 install error.JPG

On the file SymCCIS.dll it just stops and you cant do anything but close down the installer from Task Manager.

If I extract the file manually using 7Zip the file extracts without any problems.ade_4.5 install error 2.JPG

I've tried to disable my antivirus, McAfee, no change.
I've tried the solutions found here IT Pro Tips for Adobe Digital Editions 4 | ITNinja nothing.

Do you guys have any other suggestions?

Does Adobe supply any offline versions of ADE installer without Symantec bundle?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 24, 2018 0

Have something to add?