• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem to installing new version of Adobe

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2017 Dec 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to update Adobe Digital Editions to 4.5.7.169634 new version, I can't complete setup process. At the norton security information window (I give screen capture of window), I can't choose agree or disagree button in this window. and I cant complete the the setup.

How can I finish the setup ?

Regards.

adobe digital.GIF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

be careful with the newest update. I wish I hadn't as my digital editions is not working right any more. stick to the older version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second the previous poster. I updated and now my textbook shows me nothing but static where images should be. Since I homeschool and the textbook is for geography, the images are important. I tried to revert back to the previous version and that failed. So now I'm trying to figure out how to get my images for a textbook that I am renting!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2017 Dec 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://forums.adobe.com/message/10045118#10045118 This is a solution from another user. Perhaps it will work for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines