• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with authorization

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Instalé ADE (versión 4.5.11) en mi equipo MAC OS 10.13.6 y al autorizar el equipo con mi ID Adobe (mi dirección de correo) y la clave, el sistema me dice que: El ID o contraseña es incorrecta para este proveedor (Adobe). Entonces pedí ayuda a Soporte de Adobe y primero me indicaron que cambiara la contraseña, pero el problema continuó. Entonces me dijeron que cargara o bajara de nuevo el programa. Así lo hice, pero sigue apareciendo el mismo error. Qué solución definitiva puede tener este problema?

I installed ADE (version 4.5.11) on my MAC OS 10.13.6 computer and when I authorized the computer with my Adobe ID (my email address) and password. But the system pointed out to me that: the ID or password is incorrect for this provider (Adobe). I then asked for help from Adobe Support and was first instructed to change the password, but the problem continued. Then I was instructed to download the program again. I did, but the same error still appeared. What final solution can this problem have?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

INCREÍBLE, NADIE TIENE SOLUCIÓN NI RESPUESTA AL PROBLEMA PLANTEADO, PORQUE PARECE QUE ADOBE NO TIENE SOLUCIÓN Y TAMPOCO DA RESPUESTA AL PROBLEMA, NO SE HACE RESPONSABLE DEUN PRODUCTO QUE DESDE HACE AÑOS NO RESULTA O SIMPLEMENTE ES MALO. ME HE PASADO LA MITAD DEL DÍA TRATANDO DE SOLUCIONAR. SOPORTE DE ADOBE NO PUDO Y ME ENVIÓ A ESTE FORO DONDE NADIE SABE NI NADIE RESPONDE. ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS ES UN VERDADERO FRAUDE. NOS OBLIGAN A COMPRAR EBOOKS POR AQUÍ Y LUEGO EL PRODUCTO NO FUNCIONA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines