Highlighted

Problem with authrozing my computer

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am a first time user of ADE. When I want to authorize my computer with my adobe ID, the system shows me that my Adobe ID is already authrozied with other computer from before. Can someone help me to remove the previous authorization of my account, so I can authorize my own computer now? many thanks beforhand!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with authrozing my computer

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I am a first time user of ADE. When I want to authorize my computer with my adobe ID, the system shows me that my Adobe ID is already authrozied with other computer from before. Can someone help me to remove the previous authorization of my account, so I can authorize my own computer now? many thanks beforhand!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 11, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 11, 2017 0
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you managed to revert your account?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2017 0