• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with authorising on second android

New Here ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have an Adobe ID connected with my local library. I managed to use Adobe Digital Editions on my first android phone (Huawei) with this Adobe ID - I can download and read ebooks from my library. But when I try to use the same Adobe ID accound on another android phone (Xiaomi) I can not do it. I install Adobe Digital Editions and I get some kind of default activated accound with my name (maybe smehow connected with my google account?). if I want to deauthorise this account i have to do it without password (I get message that this wil be deauthorised only locally). Then I try to authorise my Adobe ID account and can not do it - i get erro E_AUTH_BAD_DEVICE_KEY. What to do? I tried deauthorising my primary Adobe ID account (on Huawei phone) and uninstalling Adobe digital Editions there, but doesn't help. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Adobe Digital Editions on second phone, but doesn't work...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?