Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Product Download Error

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I used to have my ebooks on my laptop but after reinstalling Windows i am unable to download my products on any of my personal devices ..  the following message appears on Adobe Digital Editions ( Error getting license. license server communication problem: E_LIC_ALREADY_FULFILLED_BY_ANOTHER_USER) even though i am using the same Adobe ID .. Thank you very much for your help .

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has you authorize Digital Edition with the same id which has used befor you install windows new?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you sure that is the same id should contact the reseller of the eBook to check the id which linked in the files. This can not solved adobe only the reseller of the eBook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines