• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase from Google Play

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2019 Apr 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a book from the Google Play store yesterday. I get this error when trying to download it:

Unable to download
Error getting License. License Server Communication Problem: E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR

This only affects this book. I can download others fine. I contacted Google support chat. They could not provide any help and said I should contact Adobe. What is the correct avenue to get this resolved?

Colin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2019 Apr 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem here.

It only affects the book I purchased most recently. So frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar problem here

Previously purchased book can be downloaded but not ones purchased after 11 Apr 2019

E-Adept_Internal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same problem the past two days, but I just tried downloading the .ascm file from Google Play again and this time I was able to get the book through Adobe Digital Editions.  They may have fixed something on their end now .. I certainly didn't do any further troubleshooting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2019 Apr 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
3. Re: Purchase from Google Play

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines