• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased content not available in authorized devices

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I previously purchased several eBooks that were downloaded to my Adobe account...and accessible thru my authorized computer.  I recently changed computers and authorized this computer but the purchased content is not downloading automatically and available.

Additionally, the content has never downloaded to my cell phone app...which is also an authorized device associated with my adobe account.

I asked about my cell phone problem months ago and never got a response here...

Now I have the problem with my main computer...so need the content associated with my Adobe account...which costs several hundred dollars but can't access it and the support experience is absolutely miserable....but won't go thru all that drama.

I feel like Adobe is sitting on my purchased content and not supporting its applications...

Any help here? All the obvious stuff has been done (i.e. checked the box to automatically download content, authorized device, etc, etc...) not that much to it...it just isn't working.

thanks to anyone with real answers/help...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The automatic download work only form mobile devices to desktop device. If you want ebooks for a other way you must move the files form the old to the new device over the file system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines