• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Book is licensed for different user" is the error message

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a book from Island Press and was instructed to open in Adobe Digital Editions.  I downloaded that and have an account. The icon for the book appears but the status for it is the above error message.   Is the 'different user' the vendor I bought the book from??? i .e., do I need to get them to do something or is this related to my Adobe account.   HELP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not one is responding.  I contacted Adobe and were told they would not provide support. I had to use the forum. BUT this problems many people have had and Adobe does not weigh in with solutions.  Instead, many are frustrated and really ticked off with Adobe.  I don't get why they don't provide support.   We purchase books that are costly and we pay subscriptions to Adobe.   Come on, please help Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines