• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Incorrect login ID or password for the ebook vendor"

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2015 Aug 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What gives? I give the right email and password.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem; are you on Windows 10? I was ok until I switched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2019 May 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone found how to fix this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am faced with this error for quite some time now. Have tried reporting it to Adobe before but ended up in a dead-end street.

I have quite some ebooks, legally bought in the past years, that I before was able to access on my Mac using Adobe Digital Editions (curretnly v4.5.11.187245 on MacOS 11.2.3). However, I lost access sometime around my Mac upgrade (from Intel to M1). This is what I try to do: I want to authorize ADE on my Mac using my valid Adobe username/password. But even though I am 100% sure I use the correct Adobe username and password (I can e.g. use it to login on the adobe site) and use a password utility to copy/paste (so no typos), I still can't activate the ADE application - and so can't read my books. 

The error message I receive is "Incorrect login ID or password for the selected eBook vendor. Please try again"

Any tips/clues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How is it 2023 and I am still unable to login to adobe digital editions to access my ebook offline? This is rediculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines